nuCamp RV Barefoot Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
The all-new Barefoot travel trailer by nuCamp RV is retro-chic, cozy, and perfect for those who like to go glamping!
You will love the high-gloss one-piece retro-styled fiberglass body and cool retro graphics, and the seaglass exterior color adds a touch of nostalgia that is sure to make a statement wherever you go. The light and spacious dinette will convert to your bed at night, and there is a convenient wet bath on board to freshen up each day. The Barefoot also includes central A/C, a large front storage, a solar port, and many more amenities.
Experience the unique and retro-chic Barefoot travel trailer by nuCamp RV today!
Barefoot Std. Model
nuCamp RV Barefoot travel trailer Std. Model highlights: Two Burner Cooktop Rear ... more about Barefoot Std. Model
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 2 Length 16 ft 7 in Ext Width 6 ft 6 in Ext Height 8 ft 1 in Int Height 6 ft 1 in Hitch Weight 215 lbs GVWR 3000 lbs Dry Weight 2150 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 23 gals Grey Water Capacity 17 gals Black Water Capacity 5 gals Tire Size ST175/80R13 Refrigerator Type 12V Compressor Refrigerator Cooktop Burners 2 Axle Count 1 Shower Type Wet/Bath Shower
Standard Features (2023)
- High Gloss, 1-Piece, Retro-Styled Fiberglass Body
- External Positioning Handles
- Electric Brakes
- Acrylic Dual Pane Windows w/ Screen/Shade System
- Push Button Cabinetry w/ High-Performance Surfaces
- Overhead Cabinets w/ Decorative Sliding Doors Ambient Lighting
- Wardrobe w/ Table Storage
- “U” Shaped Dinette
- Dinette Cushions w/ Accent Piping & Stitching
- Stainless-Steel Deep-Basin Sink w/Glass-Top & Folding Faucet
- Glass-Top 2-Burner Stove
- 12v Compressor Fridge
- Wet Bath w/ Cassette Toilet & Custom Storage Cabinet
- Retractable Showerhead for Indoor/Outdoor Use
- Alde® Central Heat/Hot Water System
- Central Air Conditioning
- Nautilus Water Management System
- Multi-Speed Roof Fan
- Classic Baby Moon Wheels
- Built-In Keder Rail
- Solar Port
- Designated Storage for Gray Tank Hose & Spare Tire
- Soft-Touch Ceiling
- 3-Bottle Wine Rack
- Wall-Mounted Pocket Organizer
- Portable Bose® Bluetooth Speaker
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Our Pledge To You
The number one priority at nuCamp is your happiness. We proudly guarantee your product to be exceptional. Your purchase is more than just a camper. You become an immediate member of the nuCamp family – complete with a welcoming community and unparalleled support.
Our passion is to build the exceptional! We manufacture some of the highest quality recreational vehicles available in North America. Our dedicated craftsmen are committed to building with integrity and embracing innovative design. Our superior construction techniques and strict quality control set us apart from other manufacturers. Every nuCamp product is meticulously created by hand in Sugarcreek, Ohio.